Monday, September 19, 2011

Treasures for Mom


So, as Im taking care of the new one, my other one frequently
likes to leave me little treasures to discover.
This is what I found today as I was cleaning up.
I saw a pile of wipes and toilet paper, and as I went to pick it up,
I found these lovely green-brown spots on the floor.
"Whats this?!"
(I already know, just hoping its something else)
"Poops Mom."
(of course it is..)
Well, I cant really be mad, considering he did try and clean it up himself.
A day in the life.

Ps. I didnt know I was capable of
practically doing everything one handed.
*The joys of nursing.
*please read with sarcasm for full effect.
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, go ahead and make my day! I love comments and read every single one. If you have a question, I will reply! xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Set Your Price. Choose your Advertisers. Sign up for SocialSpark!