Friday, November 21, 2014

Fall Fashion 2014: Leather. Get on my level.

This Fall, slash Winter for me in San Diego, (haters gonna hate) I am super obsessed with all leather, everything. Black leather at that. From the bag, to the jacket, skirt, cape, pants, leggings, shoes, boots, all of it. It is super durable, will keep you warm and add a little bit of classy edginess to your wardrobe. Here are a few looks on my current wish list, from of course, Pinterest. Dont have an account? Get one. Today. And organize your life, and pray that Pinterest never ever goes anywhere.











And there you have it, my lovelies. Janean's leather obsession in a nutshell. Now, that Michael Kors watch, may not be leather, but it is pretty much perfection in my book. Guy knows what he's doin. Aint makin no lobster bib lookin stuff, that's for dang sure. Click the link to follow me on Pinterest and see all of my fashion desires. 




Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, go ahead and make my day! I love comments and read every single one. If you have a question, I will reply! xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Set Your Price. Choose your Advertisers. Sign up for SocialSpark!