Thursday, October 27, 2011

Fall Foodies

With the most beloved holidays of the year
just around the corner, I thought Id share
some of the delicious treats I am looking 
forward to this year.
Now, as far as Thanksgiving goes, Im not much
of a Turkey gal.
But dont get me wrong, my Dad
calls me a Turkey all the time.
I am def more of a 
TREAT girl.
One year my husband wrote a Thanksgiving song for 
one of his friends who was a kindergarten teacher.
It was something about a boy whos mother wanted him
to go out and find a Turkey, once he found the Turkey, it
tried to convince him to not eat him, with these lyrics:

Gobble gobble gobble
Cluck cluck cluck
Dont eat a Turkey
Go eat a Duck.

Long story short, it worked.
And the boy and the Turkey went and 
got ice cream instead or something.

I love all the holiday treats.
Heres what Im eyeing this year:

Baked Brie in a Bread bowl

Say that ten times fast.
I am a Brie LOVER my friends,
and this just looks divine.

Mini Fruit Pizzas

Now these little lovelies will be for those of us who are trying
 to pretend to be healthy during the holidays.
They're composed of delicious sugar cookies
frosted and topped with fruit.
Perf and uber cute.

Sprinkled Ice Cream Sandwiches
Well now, isnt this just the cutest
slash easiest  (possibly even double slash) funnest
idea ever?!?
Super fun to do with the kids.

Peanut Butter Cup Pilgrim Hats




These look like they might be a 
Thanksgiving staple.



Marshmallow Stuffed Yams.

Imagine a table lined with these bad boys.
Delish!


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, go ahead and make my day! I love comments and read every single one. If you have a question, I will reply! xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Set Your Price. Choose your Advertisers. Sign up for SocialSpark!