Thursday, November 3, 2011

Thanksgiving/Fall Mantle Breakdown

Designing cheap yet chic. Thats how i have to
like to decorate. This mantle decor was practically made 
solely from things around my house.

The wreath, I made from things I already had, so
it was free. The pumpkins I bought at Target 
for $2.50 each, kinda a steal.
Some leftover tulle from my SIL wedding decorations,
perfect for some vase bows.
And the garland made from fabric scraps 
I had laying around, in excellent fall colors.
That means I spent $5!


This was super easy to do, I just had
to think outside the box. You don't 
need to go out and buy tons of decorations
or holiday crafts to decorate the house with 
(but you can if you want)
A little elbow grease and some cute colors go a long 
way to bring in the holiday spirit.
Hope I inspired you!


Tip Junkie handmade projects

The DIY Show Off
Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for commenting on my blog! :) I really like what you did with your mantle! {And I love the teal wall!} Great job - I'm your newest follower! :) Have a great weekend! :)xo, Reannah

    ReplyDelete

Please, go ahead and make my day! I love comments and read every single one. If you have a question, I will reply! xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Set Your Price. Choose your Advertisers. Sign up for SocialSpark!