Saturday, January 7, 2012

Valentines Day Inspiration


All throughout elementary school
I would always stress out over Valentines.

I never wanted the ones that said something 
too mushy for the boys.
You know, I wanted it to say something like
You Rock Valentine
or
You're Awesome.
But back in the day, those didnt really exist.
So I would get the Barbie ones or something.
Fortunately now its kinda cool to 
make your own.
Whether or not its "cool"
to the kids, at least it will be creative.

Chocolate and Sprinkles
on a Pretzel

Wrapped Rolos
with a Hershey Kiss top

Pirate Valentines

Fabulously Adorable
XO Wreath

Glow stick Valentines!




Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, go ahead and make my day! I love comments and read every single one. If you have a question, I will reply! xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Set Your Price. Choose your Advertisers. Sign up for SocialSpark!