Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Juicer Recipe

Today's juice concoction of the day:


2 Apples (Gala)
7 Carrots
2 Celery Stalks
4 Strawberries
1 Broccoli Stalk
1/2 cup Blueberries



The result:
This made about 3 cups of juice
and the flavor was pretty good.
Think, very fruity V8 juice, flavor.
I think the broccoli and celery were pretty strong
flavors, maybe less celery and more strawberries,
could have made it sweeter.
But not bad at all.

What I like about juicing is the fact
that it feels me up, gives me energy, and 
makes me feel like I'm being healthy.
When else would I be getting all these vitamins
naturally in one day ? Its such a great thing to 
do for my body, inside and the results show up 
on the outside, making the skin look
healthier too.

My 3yo took a sip and requested some 
to be put in his sippy cup.
Thats a pretty good result, 
if you ask me.

Heres to being healthier!


























Tip Junkie handmade projects
  Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, go ahead and make my day! I love comments and read every single one. If you have a question, I will reply! xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Set Your Price. Choose your Advertisers. Sign up for SocialSpark!