Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Pony-Bun Take 2: Easy Summer Slash Beach Up-Do

This up do is super easy. Perfect for summer! It looks like you took some time to do your hair, when really, you didn't. I love summer. Throw this up, put on a flowy top skinny jeans and some wedges. Or just a summer dress over your suit, a long gold necklace and some bangles, sunglasses and gladiators. Now you are set for the beach or resort by the pool. It's super easy, and I'm here to show you how.



Start with a ponytail, but don't pull your hair all the way through. Then take the hair that's hanging down and tuck it back up into the elastic. The trick is to use a tight elastic and leave more hair on the bottom half than the top. As long as your elastic is tight enough no bobby pins are needed.
Some hair hanging down and left out is good too. Great for that easy beachy look.





Here is my version of said resort wear.
*swoon*


Let me know if you try it!
Xoxo, Janean Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, go ahead and make my day! I love comments and read every single one. If you have a question, I will reply! xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Set Your Price. Choose your Advertisers. Sign up for SocialSpark!