Monday, July 16, 2012

Make It Monday: Pinteresting

I am a Pinterest lover, obsessed much? For sure. I love all the ideas on Pinterest. It is seriously one of the most inspirring websites out there. When people tell me they aren't on Pinterest, seriously it blows my mind. Seriously. Heres whats on my "Crafts" board. basically. a few great ideas on my  to-do craftyness radar.


Vintage Yardstick Coat Rack


Whisk Pendant Lamp


Up Cycled Pallet Table



DIY Instagram Photo Display


Placemat Pillows


Painted Drawers


Doily Tablecloth

And this is just the tip of the iceberg. I have over 3,000 ideas pinned, 700 craft ideas alone. If you are interested in having me do the crafty idea dirty work for you, you can follow me on Pinterest here. Or click on the pink pinterest 'P' on the bottom right of my blog.

Hope I inspired you to be crafty!
Happy Monday!

xoxo, Janean






Pin It

2 comments:

  1. I have a ton of old doilies I don't know what to do with. Easily enough for two table cloths. Craft night?

    ReplyDelete

Please, go ahead and make my day! I love comments and read every single one. If you have a question, I will reply! xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Set Your Price. Choose your Advertisers. Sign up for SocialSpark!