Sunday, August 26, 2012

Weekend Wardrobe Babe Edition

This weekend I was inspired by wanting to wear this olive colored cardigan. The weather has finally started to cool off a little. The past month has been a nightmare, as far as San Diego weather goes. We're talking in the 80s people. I know, it's not that high, but my condo has no A/C and was like 88 degrees for a couple weeks in a row. Plus the humidity... Ugh. It was gross. Thank heavens for fans. I decided to pair it with a cream tank top and a plain black pencil. The pencil skirt is a fav. It has cool layers, or pleats, separated by a zipper. It's quite a cool detail, I got it like 3yrs at TJMaxx, when zippers were hot and all over the place. I thought it was pretty rad. I also wanted a little more fun in the outfit so I added these black lace tights. The tights are a bit tricky to wear, in the sense that they don't really define a nice sleek leg silhouette, so with flats, they're so-so, but a good heel, and they're not too shabby. Which brings me to the shoes! I love them! They are a black satin zip bootie pump, embellished with studs and rhinestones. They're pretty tall, I'm like 6ft with them on, but they're worth it. Top it all off with a necklace from the lovely... Anthropologie and we were good to go!


Cardigan: Mossimo. Target.
Skirt: Kenar. TJMaxx.
Shoes: Charlotte Russe
Necklace: Anthropologie.
This weekend I'm also including what one of my little sweet peas wore. I love dressing these boys up. I'm obsessed with mixing prints. For this guy, I chose a green, gray and orange plaid top, paired with a navy polka dot tie. With it, he wore, gray skinnies and blue high tops. Isn't he the cutest?! I may be biased, but he is adorable.

Shirt: Cherokee. Target.
 
 
Pants, Tie, Shoes: H&M
Happy Sunday! Hope I inspired you to mix & match!

xoxo, Janean

Pin It

1 comment:

  1. So cute!! I love the skirt and the print on the top is gorgeous.
    Originalluxury

    ReplyDelete

Please, go ahead and make my day! I love comments and read every single one. If you have a question, I will reply! xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Set Your Price. Choose your Advertisers. Sign up for SocialSpark!