Monday, August 20, 2012

Weekend Wardrobe

Heres a  peek at what I wore to church, the pretty much only time, I dress up during the week. Inspired by the desire to wear flats while I chase kids around (my own) at church. I love love love this top. Its from H&M in the exercise department and I think its $5. I bought it a while ago, but I am going to go back and check if they have more, and buy like 2 more. Ridiculous? Maybe. But I love the fit, and its really super soft and comfy. It has some stretch to it, which I think is a great for any article of clothing. For, when, you need some.. stretch. If ya know what I mean. This skirt is also one I love. I like the fun bright color, but having got it at a discount store for like $10, its losing its luster and I think its about to expire... The shoes, I wear a lot. A nice play on Oxfords. They are cute shiny fabric, almost cordouroy-ish, in gray and white and super comfy. I wear them with jeans and skirts.

Striped Shirt: H& M

Purple Skirt: TJ Maxx (maybe Ross??)

Shoes: Urban Outfitters

So... next weekend Im supposed to be going to a vintage inspired party at the Del Mar Fairgrounds! I cant wait to take pics, blog about and show you guys! Should be fun! 
xoxo, Janean



Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, go ahead and make my day! I love comments and read every single one. If you have a question, I will reply! xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Set Your Price. Choose your Advertisers. Sign up for SocialSpark!