Tuesday, February 2, 2010

I ♥ ART (gardinerillustration.blogspot.com)

And this is one amazing artist!


Stephanie Gardiner, she is my grossly talented sister in law an artist and art instructor. Her stuff is UNBELIEVABLE.


She just started this art blog
of all her stuff and I am STOKED out of my mind. I cant get enough of this stuff. She painted this painting of us for a wedding gift and it was probably my most favorite gift of my life.
She does commission work, so if you like what you see.. CONTACT HER. She's Just too good! This family, I tell ya... too much talent, if you're not creative this family is the reason why, they sucked it all up. Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, go ahead and make my day! I love comments and read every single one. If you have a question, I will reply! xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Set Your Price. Choose your Advertisers. Sign up for SocialSpark!