Thursday, July 7, 2011

Hump Day Inspiration


Considering that most of us had Monday off, I figured Thursday was this week's hump day. To help us get over the hump, I thought I would add some of my fav images I have collected throughout the years, you know, before Pinterest. I used to find images I like and copy and save over and over and over into tons of folders. Pinterest is way easier. If you havent tried it yet, you should.

I love this idea of a painted armoire. I NEED to do this. Just lovely.

Now, dont you just love this "bubble chandelier" I love it so much that I have it in my DIY folder. I really hope we can pull it off, or something similar. Lately I have been a sucker for those light bulb chandeliers.

This is a perfect example of what can be done with a garage sale or thrift store find old chair. Unfortunately, my husband only lets me have about 6 projects to work on at a time... or else I would own about 30 old chairs.

Now, this staircase photo I had to add because it is soooo extremely creative and divine. Not everyone or house can pull it off, but if you can... do it. It is amazing.
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, go ahead and make my day! I love comments and read every single one. If you have a question, I will reply! xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Set Your Price. Choose your Advertisers. Sign up for SocialSpark!