Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Hump Day Inspiration


Some more inspiring interior design ideas and craft projects to start, as if we all dont have enough already.
Im pretty sure I saw this genius teacup clock idea first over at Vintage Revivals by Mandi. I cant wait to make one for my own house, I think its a fabulous idea.

Whats NOT to love about these industrial Lotus Chandeliers? Now, If only I could figure out how to make it myself.

For some reason, I am obsessed with this nursery. Could it be the striped ceiling? Yes. The painted armoire? Yes. The Chandelier? Yes. The painted door, the antlers, the valance over the crib.. the list goes on and on. I just love it.

Now, this, is how you do stripes.
De-lish.

If you're going to do a black wall, do it right. Just like this.
Hope you're inspired to try new things and be adventurous and design minded. Oh, the possibilities.
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, go ahead and make my day! I love comments and read every single one. If you have a question, I will reply! xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Set Your Price. Choose your Advertisers. Sign up for SocialSpark!