Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Anthropologie Bedding Sale Alert

25% OFF Anthropologie Bedding.
Online & In stores
Now through 10-30-11

This popped up in my email today and well,
lets just say, Ive learned my lesson.
I think Anthro has some divine bedding.
This is the one I bought a while ago.

Anthropologie Tuxedo Bedding

I just love making the bed when I use it.
Now, thats some good bedding.

Oh, and since were on the topic, 
last night The Hus said next time we get
in a fight, he's going to get me an Anthro
gift card that says
"Will you accept my anthro-pologie?"

I told him Id accept his anthro-pologie
ANY day.
Pin It

1 comment:

Please, go ahead and make my day! I love comments and read every single one. If you have a question, I will reply! xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Set Your Price. Choose your Advertisers. Sign up for SocialSpark!