Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Anthro Sale Alert

I'll be honest, Im a little, well, selfish.
So, when Anthropologie sent me an email that said 
"Take an extra 25% OFF the lowest marked price"
I had to go to mine first before putting it on my blog...
I went today,
it didnt help being selfish and holding out, they didnt even have the stuff I wanted.
Karma, right?
So, here I am putting it out there for all the world.
Trust me, this is a good deal! 
Hope you find something!
Ps. It only lasts til the 10th.
pps. this sweater (i tried it on today) 
was just gorgeous on...
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, go ahead and make my day! I love comments and read every single one. If you have a question, I will reply! xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Set Your Price. Choose your Advertisers. Sign up for SocialSpark!