Thursday, November 10, 2011

Anthro Sale Alert

So guys, I was at my local Anthro tonight,
you know, hubs and babes in the car while I
"run in real quick" (dont ever trust me when I say that)
I went in to pick up this sweater. 
$39.95

Which I love.
I am a stripes girl. 
And that lovely little store was def baiting me for more.
There were sooo many amazing things on sale at 
a great price.
Im talkin $9.95 great price.
Here are a few of my favs:

$29.95

$39.95

$49.95

$79.95

$29.95

$9.95
Get off the computer, and go there, now.
Looks like I need a second job...

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, go ahead and make my day! I love comments and read every single one. If you have a question, I will reply! xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Set Your Price. Choose your Advertisers. Sign up for SocialSpark!