Thursday, January 12, 2012

Interior Design: Color

One of my New Years Resolutions
(okay not really)
is to infuse more color into my life.
I am huge fan of gray and black and white.
And last time I checked, that's not super colorful.
Chic? Yes. Lovely contrast? Absolutely.
Colorful? No.
I think one of the hardest parts of using color
is thinking you have to commit to it.
And we all know, we women are fickle creatures.
So, with that being said here are some 
fabulous ways of adding color and
life into your design space,
with minimal commitment.

Pillows, lamp, table.
All interchangeable and replaceable.


Colorful Pillow.
Adorbs and wouldn't be too 
hard to make either.

Layering rugs, patterned furniture,
colored throws, accessories 
and art.

Books. 
Lots of books.

Throws, pillows, rugs 
and wall art.

Eccentric furniture.

Fun candles.

All of these items can bring life 
into the space, be easily changed
around or removed and replaced.
And on a budget.

Hope that inspires you.
I know it has me! 

Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Wow these are great inspiration for bringing color into the home!! I love the bird pillow and that is a great creative book shelf! I am a bee keeper and have some old honey supers that would be great to make some shelving like this with!!

    Come by and sign up for my fun giveaway!

    bee blessed
    mary

    ReplyDelete

Please, go ahead and make my day! I love comments and read every single one. If you have a question, I will reply! xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Set Your Price. Choose your Advertisers. Sign up for SocialSpark!