Friday, January 13, 2012

Creative Uses For Vinyl Wall Art

I have been loving the polka dots lately.
Shirts, shoes, gloves, walls
you name it, Im diggin.
Heres my inspiration board.

This project was so fast and easy.
And I love the results.


All I did was use my vinyl cutting machine
and cut out 18 2x2in circles
and then stuck em to the wall.
It was super easy.
I just alternated rows, 3 then 2,
and eyeballed the spacing.
Start to finish was like 30 min.
Awesome.


A cute fun and fast fix to an
otherwise boring wall.


Hope you're inspired.









Tip Junkie handmade projects


Pin It

1 comment:

  1. The polka-dots are cute!

    And I LOVE that ruffly bed-spread. Mind sharing the deets?

    I would be thrilled if you would link this up at my second ever Feature Friday FREE-FOR-ALL...going on right now (we had almost 300 links last week...can you tell I'm excited??! : ))

    http://www.fivedaysfiveways.com/2012/01/feature-friday-free-for-all-2.html

    Would love to have you by for a visit!

    P.S. I'm a new follower. : )

    ~Abbie (www.fivedaysfiveways.com)

    ReplyDelete

Please, go ahead and make my day! I love comments and read every single one. If you have a question, I will reply! xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Set Your Price. Choose your Advertisers. Sign up for SocialSpark!