Monday, February 13, 2012

Carrot Apple Juice

I have had my juicer for a while now, 
but lately, I have been juicing like 
every single day,
I crave it.
I have tried all kinds of flavors
and concoctions, berries, spinach, celery,
oranges, grapefruits.
(sometimes all together.. not bad)
And my juice blend of choice is Carrot-Apple.

I wanted to make sure that I was being healthy 
and not just getting addicted to the flavor.
The results I found, were astonishing.


  1. It is loaded with nutrients.
  2. It is easily absorbed by the body.
  3. It is very easy to make.
  4. It can fight off illnesses, often without the need for drugs.
  5. It can replace a meal and so can incorporate into dieting program.
  6. It tastes great and you will look forward to drinking it.


Heres how I make mine,
I use about 7 carrots and 2 apples.
If the carrots are not organic I cut off the 
thick ends, because supposedly thats where all the
chemicals hang out, from the pesticides.
Other wise I just rinse them and dont cut them.
And I rinse my apples and cut them into quarters.
Then I juice.

I really love my Jack LaLanne juicer.
Its quiet and juices a lot before you need to 
stop and clean it or anything.
I only say that because my sister has a juicer
thats really nice, but it can only make like 
3 glasses of juice, before you need to clean it.
Not ideal for a juice party..
Anyway, then I drink it.
Right away.
My mom always says that you need to drink
it right away for the enzymes or something.
I dont know, I just think its important.

This makes about 2 cups.

And its delicious.
I could drink it ALL day...


Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Carrot-apple is my favorite fresh juice combo, too! I'm totally going to mooch off your juicer now.

    ReplyDelete

Please, go ahead and make my day! I love comments and read every single one. If you have a question, I will reply! xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Set Your Price. Choose your Advertisers. Sign up for SocialSpark!