Sunday, February 12, 2012

Weekend Wardrobe Link Party

Its that time again.
Lets see what you wore.
With Valentines Day right around the corner,
I wore this lovely little hearts vest.
Which I inherited from my sister a while ago.


I put a short sleeved polka dot shirt under it,
which I scored from Target for $6



Paired with this skirt I just picked up
from *gasp* Ross (dress for less.)
$9.99
Um, major dress for less.
Is it quality material?
Not really, but hey it was 10 dollars,
so I'll get my use out of it.



Lastly, black tights and black bootie
pumps. I like the look of black on black
for the tights and shoes.
I think it gives this, possibly juvenile outfit,
a little refinement.


Im inspired by mixing prints, bright
colors, and thinking outside of the box.

And just like promised, I am featuring
my favorite, not to mention only, 
weekend wardrobe link up from last week.

Its my niece. From my sisters blog.
Man, that girls got style.
Must take after her 
Aunt.

So, with that being said, link up to this weeks
party. Lets see what YOU wore.
To link up, click the link below, and then copy and
paste the picture from your blog post address.
Then choose your coordinating photo.
Dont forget to link back using my
blog  button!






Im excited!

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, go ahead and make my day! I love comments and read every single one. If you have a question, I will reply! xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Set Your Price. Choose your Advertisers. Sign up for SocialSpark!