Friday, February 10, 2012

Fiesta Lime Rice

I found this idea off of Pinterest
and I really dont know why it never occured
to me to do it before.
It is delicious, healthy, and, I am addicted.
Thats some good stuff to be addicted to.

Original Pinterest Idea

This is really easy
to make.


And mine is a little different.
I just make 2 cups of rice 
(instant, because I am impatient)
And then I add:

1 tomato chopped
1 cup frozen (organic) corn
1 can black beans (rinsed)
Juice of 2 Limes
and then Cilantro and Avocado
for toppings.
Sometimes I add cheese (mexican blend)
Add salt and pepper to taste.

Sometimes I serve it with grilled chicken
and sometimes with baked salmon.
The Hus says its like a burrito without the tortilla.
Shoot, it totally is.

It is super simple, yet filling, and if you pick
good ingredients to add to it, it can also be very
healthy..
Hmm, maybe I will try it with Quinoa?

Hope you try it. 
You will love it.
Promise.
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, go ahead and make my day! I love comments and read every single one. If you have a question, I will reply! xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Set Your Price. Choose your Advertisers. Sign up for SocialSpark!