Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Pinterest Challenge

So, The Sis and I are doing a 
Pinterest Challenge.
She picks 3 things from my various 
pin boards and I from hers.
And then the other person gets to pick one
of the items that they want to re-create.

I chose a dessert, and had The Hus
go get me the items while he was out,
literally like 5 minutes later.
(it looked that good..)

It has oreos in it, but I wont ruin the surprise.
Now, the real challenge is
not eating all the oreos,
before I make the treat.
And trust me, its turning out to be 
A. Real. Challenge.

Also, pps. there were a few bugs 
in my Weekend Wardrobe Link Party,
lucky for you, all the bugs are out, and you
can now add your weekend wardrobe.
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, go ahead and make my day! I love comments and read every single one. If you have a question, I will reply! xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Set Your Price. Choose your Advertisers. Sign up for SocialSpark!