Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Anthro Sale Alert

If you know me, then you know I love me
some Anthropologie.
And even more so, I love an
Anthro Sale.
Here are a few of my favorite items
on sale at Anthro.. right now.
Also a few Im watching for when they go on sale,
its like coupon clipping for Anthro.



Love these Spring necklaces.
Im forecasting, bold colors, golds and 
geode inspired pieces for Spring.



ShopStyle


In case you were wondering, the answer is a resounding, Yes.
I will be working at Anthropologie when I am like 45.
Just for fun, and to get a discount.
That or a plastic surgeons office... 
For obvious reasons.




Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, go ahead and make my day! I love comments and read every single one. If you have a question, I will reply! xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Set Your Price. Choose your Advertisers. Sign up for SocialSpark!