Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Spring Trends and H&M

I live for those moments in life,
when I can escape the house 
and be Janean again. 
Today, I got to escape to our 
local H&M and I made out like a bandit.
I bought 3 tops...$5.95 each.
A striped one, a bright pink one,
and a polka dot one.
Some mint (ish) pants, at $12.95,
and a pair of orange flats for $12.95, also.
A couple of outfits for under $45. Not bad.



Spring 2012


This is how I can see myself wearing those
tricky mint pants.
And it makes me super excited for Spring!


                                             



Spring 2012 by janeandavis featuring flat shoes

H M puff shoulder shirt
£3.99 - hm.com

H&M slimming pants
£15 - hm.com

H&M flat shoes
£7.99 - hm.com

Urban Outfitters chain jewelry
$29 - urbanoutfitters.com

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, go ahead and make my day! I love comments and read every single one. If you have a question, I will reply! xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Set Your Price. Choose your Advertisers. Sign up for SocialSpark!