Friday, April 6, 2012

Flashback Friday

Lets flash back to like 3 days ago.
The fam was in town and we 
had been at the beach all freaking day
and then we headed to the pool.
My sister wanted me to take of pic of her by 
the pool for her to send to her husband.
I did, and she was like, 
"oh man, I look like a wet dog."
so I said
"take a pic of me, so you look better."
I looked a wreck and had a towel on my head.


Then the conversation evolved into this.
"Hey, should I post this on facebook?"
"Um, yeah, like I really want a horrible picture of me
on the internet."
"hahahaa"
(insert evil older sister laugh)
"Ok, you can post it to facebook, but only if you pay
me $30 if it gets 10 "likes" within 24 hrs."
"Deal."

Lets just say that I am thoroughly disappointed in all but ONE
of my facebook friends (thanks elise)
and I am not, I repeat, not 
30 dollars richer.
And I untagged myself.
(take that older sister)
But for some reason, I then poured salt in 
the wound and uploaded it to my public blog.

Happy Weekend Everyone!!

Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Hahaha... you are hilarious. I personally LOVE the towel-on-head look.

    Catherine
    FEST (food, style & travel)

    ReplyDelete

Please, go ahead and make my day! I love comments and read every single one. If you have a question, I will reply! xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Set Your Price. Choose your Advertisers. Sign up for SocialSpark!