Monday, May 14, 2012

Make It Monday: A Winner & A Steal

For today's Make it Monday, I have decided to make my shopping trip that was a steal of a deal the highlight. I found 3 pairs of lovely shoes for 5 bucks each. I got some wedges that have never been worn, a pair of some cute green vintage pumps, and some gold strappy bebe shoes. The shoes kinda reminded me of these. I would imagine these shoes were like originally $80. Pretty awesome for $5. Not a bad gig.

Also, I have a winner to announce for the Eagle Creek Giveaway...
 
Ahem.
Thanks to random.org we have found a winner...
Drum Roll Please.
Katie!! You are the winner! Congrats girl!
Her comment was also hilarious.
" I don't know if September counts but we are going to Paris! (France, not Texas)."
Ha! Well have fun in France! I am def well jel for sure. Take lots of pics!
Please email me your info of where to send the package.
Davis_janean@yahoo.com

Thanks to all those who entered and dont give up! I will be offering more travel packages in the future. And lots more giveaways in the future as well.

No go out and find those steals!

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, go ahead and make my day! I love comments and read every single one. If you have a question, I will reply! xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Set Your Price. Choose your Advertisers. Sign up for SocialSpark!