Saturday, June 9, 2012

Rustic Family Picture Ideas & Confetti

Lucky for us, we have a great friend who is also a great photographer, Ashley Henry. You can check her out here, at 41st Avenue Photography. We did a little trade of talents. The Hus helped out with some branding, and she did pics.  Man, its nice to be married to such great talent. Comes in super handy.
Here are some of my favorite takes.



























If I could recommend anything, it would be to bring A) snacks for the littles, ours were gummy bears, worked like a charm. And B) Confetti.. he loooooved it!!






Linking up to these fun parties!
http://boogieboardcottage.blogspot.com/
http://itsablogparty.com/
http://www.creatingreallyawesomefreethings.com/


Pin It

4 comments:

  1. I want to know why more people haven't commented on these pictures?! They are so good! You guys look great! Love the setting! I would hire her in a heartbeat!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful photos and post!!! take a look on my blog and if you like we can follow each other?
    Besos, desde EspaƱa, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pix, J! I'm going to take partial credit for how good your boys looked (honestly, though, I can't remember AT ALL which shirts we picked out together). :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. These pictures are THE BEST EVER! Each one of you look awesome! Cool styling and I love the confetti. Your photographer did a great job!

    ReplyDelete

Please, go ahead and make my day! I love comments and read every single one. If you have a question, I will reply! xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Set Your Price. Choose your Advertisers. Sign up for SocialSpark!