Sunday, June 10, 2012

Sunday Confessions: Mini Golden Nuggets



I must confess,
There are times in life when you do things that maybe you arent the most proud of.  Last night was one of those times. Therefore, the confession... Yesterday was a super long day, full of errand running, home sprucing and the likes. We were out at Home Depot til it closed and at the new place til 11:00. Yikes. The kids were loving it though. Why? You ask. Well, lets just say a little thing called Mickey D's and the horribly unhealthy, yet tasty, things you can eat there, that kids (and some big kids) loooove. I myself am not a fast fooder, at least, I try to not be. The Hus on the other hand, well, he's a guy, and for some reason, guys just like stuff thats fast, cheap and easy. Aannnny waaaay... We stopped by said drive thru and got some things to make sure the kids were happy. This just so happened to be a smoothie and some chicken nuggets. Insert confession. I fed my 9mo tiny bits of chicken nugget... Worst mother of the year award. Yep, thats mine, right over here, I'll take it. Oh well, you know, you win some, you lose some, and sometimes, you fill a sentence with 85 million commas, and probably make the longest run on sentence ever created, but, whatever, right?
Please forgive me, and just for the record, he liked it. But whats not to like? We're talkin deep fried battered nuggets. My thoughts exactly, hence the confession.
XOXO, Janean Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, go ahead and make my day! I love comments and read every single one. If you have a question, I will reply! xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Set Your Price. Choose your Advertisers. Sign up for SocialSpark!