Friday, July 13, 2012

Flashback Friday the 13th

Happy Friday the 13th everyone! I am scrambling around today cleaning the house and doing laundry (and blogging.) I am also trying to plan our staycay. We will be staying La Jolla and probably will *hopefully* do a day trip to Catalina Island. Might hit up Pagaent of the Masters and possibly Medieval Times. We shall see. Im super stoked, theres a taco shop in San Diego that was on Throwdown with Bobby Flay, a great dessert place, Balboa Park and Coronado Island, home of Hotel Del....Doing a staycay, was a no brainer. All this 30 min from my house!! Dont forget Sunday is National Ice Cream day. Get a scoop for me, would ya?!

Fam Pics 3yrs ago! Man, how time flies!
xoxo, Janean
Pin It

1 comment:

  1. I have recently started following your blog. So cute!!

    -Emily
    <3
    http://wifeatnineteen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Please, go ahead and make my day! I love comments and read every single one. If you have a question, I will reply! xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Set Your Price. Choose your Advertisers. Sign up for SocialSpark!