Thursday, September 27, 2012

Cheap and Easy Bathroom Decor

I have a ton of apothecary jars! I just love them and think they are so beautiful and give a lot of elegance to a space. I like the versatility they provide while decorating. They can be used seasonally, filled with candy or themed decorations, be used as a terrarium to house a sweet little plant or filled with fake flowers or potpourri or a candle for any room. I picked mine up at Home Goods, which is where I think, they are priced best. But you can also find them at TJMaxx, Ross, Marshalls, and the likes. Don't let yourself pay full price for these. Ever. If none of those stores are by you, you can get them online. Somewhere that has great prices for these jars, is save-oncrafts.com. Love that website! It's insane prices and great items. Totally worth checking out. I put mine in the bathroom. I have a lot of space on our jack and Jill sink and didnt want it cluttery, but still wanted whatever I put there to have functionality and elegance. I filled my vases, with cotton balls and q-tips. The total cost was 4 dollars, and I think it looks really chic and the jars hold so much it will last a long time. Down the road, I might take out the seashells and sand and fill them with white bars of soap or different fancy scrubbing sea sponges. But for now, it was cheap since I already had it, and it looks great too! Take a look.



Xoxo, Janean

Pin It

7 comments:

  1. I have read your blog it is very helpful for me. I want to say thanks to you. I have bookmark your site for future updates.
    Pommeaux de Douche

    ReplyDelete
  2. buy real instagram followers

    very nice post, i certainly love this website, keep on it

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, great, I was wondering how to cure acne naturally. and found your site by google, learned a lot, now i’m a bit clear. I’ve bookmark your site and also add rss. keep us updated. conference room av installation

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love seeing blog that understand the value of providing a quality resource for free. high end speaker cables

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for sharing useful and don't forget, keep sharing useful info: carhartt fr clothing

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article. I am hoping the same best work from you in the future as well. Thanks...orthopedic surgeon near me

    ReplyDelete

Please, go ahead and make my day! I love comments and read every single one. If you have a question, I will reply! xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Set Your Price. Choose your Advertisers. Sign up for SocialSpark!