Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Back Pain

Dear Friends,
I apologize for the hiatus. I had a fun filled weekend. Went to a baby shower with these crazy cats.
Love my Fam.
Had so much fun, that night I threw my back out. I was leaning over into the boys luggage and then I felt excruciating pain and couldnt move. I was in so much pain that I seriously thought I had a slipped disk or something and would need back surgery. We went to Urgent Care the next morning and they gave me a huge pain killer shot. The Dr. told me I could have it in the arm, the nurse came in and informed me that the arm didnt have enough muscle tissue to support the shot. Much to my chagrin, I had to take in the tushy. Lovely. As if I wasnt in enough pain already. THAT HURT! They also prescribed me with a muscle relaxer which knocked me out like a light and had me sleeping for days... The pain is almost gone now. Phewf. Any way I just had to get this little post out to let you all know where Ive been and that I am still alive. Barely.

xoxo, Janean

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, go ahead and make my day! I love comments and read every single one. If you have a question, I will reply! xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Set Your Price. Choose your Advertisers. Sign up for SocialSpark!