Sunday, September 9, 2012

Weekend Wardrobe Babe Edition v.2

This is is what my mini wore to church today. I was feeling a bit sick and didn't attend. No one likes a walking infection to show up at place where they are obligated to stay in the same room as them for an hour plus, most times, 3. So, out of kindness to everyone else that did attend, I and my sickness stayed home. Doesn't stop me from blogging though, can't catch what I've got through the world wide web. I apologize in advance though, if you do by chance end up sick this week. Blame me all you want, and take a NyQuil, at night, if you can help it. Heaven knows those things will knock you out like an Opossum at noon. Moving on...



Everything is from H&M , minus the shoes, they are Harajuku Mini, by Gwen
Stefani found at Target

Funny face


"I. Am. A. Robot."
cue robot sounds
I think he looked dashing!

Xoxo, Janean

Pin It

2 comments:

Please, go ahead and make my day! I love comments and read every single one. If you have a question, I will reply! xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Set Your Price. Choose your Advertisers. Sign up for SocialSpark!