Sunday, November 23, 2014

Weekend Wardrobe: A Skirt Story

I'm pretty much in love with my new skirt. My sister just gave it to me, she's 10 yrs younger than me. She's number five out of seven. Who even cares, you ask? Well, its pretty pertinent to my skirt story. I have an older sister, Charity, then me, then Celeste, then a brother James (not important to the story) then Kristy, then a few more kids, but they're not important to the story either. Me, Celeste and Charity are all married, and moved away from home. So, I'm here visitng my parents for the holidays and I was helping Kristy clean her room. "Here, you want this skirt?" She asks. "Yeah, sure, love it." Next thing you know, Charity comes over to visit (she lives down the street) and says, "Hey, my skirt. Awesome!" Me "Um, no, Kristy just gave it to me, sorry." "Yeah, I gave it to Celeste." She responds, "And Celeste gave it to me." Kristy chimes in. "Welp, thank you, then, I guess." And boom. There you have it, a cliche sister story of how I got my skirt. What can I say? I kind of deserve it, since a few years ago, I lost my most favorite ever Abercrombie and Fitch shirt, (ok fine like 10 yrs ago, *cringe* when A&F were popular, I am so old) and saw it on Charity, who had gotten it from Celeste, whom, I didnt give it to, but she somehow ended up with.... hmmmmm. Anyway looks like I had something free and awesome coming my way.Stoked I did. I paired it with my new parisian style Ann Taylor shirt, that I am in love with, the bow is my favorite part, and my black suede Dolce Vita, bootie wedges, that I also love. And since it is winter, in Utah and I am a pasty lady, I slathered on my FAVORITE self tanner ever Sun Laboratories Dark Sunsation Self Tanning Lotion - Very Dark 8 fl oz.
 . Seriously though, this stuff is amaze, doesnt ever streak and gives me a nice brown. I have been adverse to self tanners for a LONG time, since I am so white and nothing ever looks that natural, but I swear by this stuff. If you are a fair lady (or maiden.. ha) I for reallllls reccommend this stuff, double for reals. And then I curled my locks with my trusty Remington wand. Remington CI95AC/2 Tstudio Salon Collection Pearl Digital Ceramic Curling Wand, 1/2 Inch - 1 Inch

Video for that, coming soon. XOXO, Janean















Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, go ahead and make my day! I love comments and read every single one. If you have a question, I will reply! xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Set Your Price. Choose your Advertisers. Sign up for SocialSpark!