Thursday, July 21, 2011

MIA

Sorry Folks, I've been a little MIA.
Its been kinda crazy over here. It doesnt help that Im VERY pregnant and in the process of buying a house and that it has been disgustingly hot lately (at least to me.) My days have been, full, long and hot. And I cant even go shopping to unwind, well, I could, but at this stage in the game, its really just pointless.
The Cabinet is moving along beautifully and I have a few other crafts on my radar. So, be patient and stay tuned... Oh, a do me a favor, go shopping and buy yourself something super cute, or sit in a hot tub at night time, and revel in it.
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, go ahead and make my day! I love comments and read every single one. If you have a question, I will reply! xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Set Your Price. Choose your Advertisers. Sign up for SocialSpark!