Friday, September 23, 2011

Halloween Mantle Sneak Peek

 Considering that today is the last day of Summer
first day of Fall, I think its high time we decorate for
Halloween! Hooray!
I found this lovely little Werewolf Gargoyle at... you guessed it,
the dollar store.
I have affectionately named him, Jacob, dont tell the Hus.
 Not even gonna tell you what this is, except that the idea is
GENIUS.
Last but not least, a pic of the trustiest sidekick to a craftaholic.
Spray paint.

 My boys, gettin in the spirit. 
(yes, they wore these on the same day.)
Happy Friday everyone!

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, go ahead and make my day! I love comments and read every single one. If you have a question, I will reply! xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Set Your Price. Choose your Advertisers. Sign up for SocialSpark!