Monday, September 26, 2011

Ruffle Caution Tape Halloween Garland


Well, I bought this caution tape at the dollar store (30ft)
and knew I wanted to use it for the Halloween mantle, but as is,
it was kinda boring.
So... why not ruffle it?!


A quick run through the sewing machine.
Ok let me just make it clear, it wasnt AS quick as I had hoped.
Considering the texture of the tape, it sticks a little to the foot,
so you MUST pull/ feed it through, otherwise it will clog up the machine
and cause you all sorts of unnecessary problems.
(I set my machine to the longest stitch length to make things easier for me,
and to try to make it go faster, so I recommend doing  that.
Voila! Ruffly caution tape!

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, go ahead and make my day! I love comments and read every single one. If you have a question, I will reply! xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Set Your Price. Choose your Advertisers. Sign up for SocialSpark!