Thursday, October 13, 2011

Creative Family Picture Ideas

Its that time of year again, to get out the cute matching clothes,
the bowties, tutus, lacey tights, jewelry, conductor/newsie hats. 
Thats right, you guessed it. Family Pictures!

Everyone loves the idea of adorable, creative, photos to freeze time and
look back and remember how you wish your life really was.
Now, I love me a good family photo sesh,
 but lets keep it real, if we were documenting how our life REALLY was,
Id be in my pajamas/underwear, no makeup on or hair done, 
the baby would be crying and spitting up everywhere, the other one would
be pantless hitting his brother over the head with something, 
and the Hus, would be in his normal clothes, asleep on the couch.
Needless to say, I do not need pictures of the latter.
I have enough of those.
With that in mind, here some ideas I found via Pinterest.


Not that you cant just look through your closets and drawers
and see what items coordinate, but I thought this little chart was
quite creative. So you guys match, but not too matchy matchy.


Awesome idea. 
Using sparklers and leaving the shutter open
longer.



Balloons. 
One of my personal favs.


Great use of a reflection.


Love the idea of a word banner for a prop.
This would be so easy to make, using a cutting machine,
(or buy, im sure they have them on Etsy)


Now, I just love this idea.  I think its super creative.
Using a brick wall and some sidewalk chalk.
You could virtually create anything.
Lovely.

And last but not least, this little tent
and set up is just divine. 
Its perfectly whimsical and would be 
great for the little girls photos, sisters, or Mommy Daughter
photos.
Super presh.

Hope you enjoyed! And good luck with your photos this year.
If you have little ones (or big ones that act little), dont forget the snacks!

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, go ahead and make my day! I love comments and read every single one. If you have a question, I will reply! xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Set Your Price. Choose your Advertisers. Sign up for SocialSpark!