Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Printable Modern Christmas Tags

Ladies and Gents, Christmas is less than 
a week away, less than a WEEK!
Oh my heavens! That is soon!
Once October hits the last couple months 
just FLY by. Too quickly and then are gone 
in a flash.
With that being said, I need
to RE wrap the gifts my kid
shredded. And I have made some 
fabulous printable Christmas tags!
Enjoy!






These images were made using my Silhouette machine
and I printed mine off on white cardstock. 
I would show you a picture, but unfortunately my child 
destroyed any presents I DID have wrapped!
Get wrappin folks!
Ps. Can I just mention that according to Barney (the dino)
Santas wrapping crew are a bunch of rapping elves.
You read that right, rapping elves aka midgets.
And I love it!


Tip Junkie handmade projects



Pin It

1 comment:

  1. These are really pretty! I love how elegant and festive they look. Thanks for sharing them, Janean. :)

    Cheers,
    Tracy Screaming Sardine

    ReplyDelete

Please, go ahead and make my day! I love comments and read every single one. If you have a question, I will reply! xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Set Your Price. Choose your Advertisers. Sign up for SocialSpark!