Saturday, February 25, 2012

Paranormalcy & Supernaturally Book Review/ Recommendation

I just finished reading this book.
And it was really, really good.
Its the sequel to this book.

Lets just get something clear.
I like to think I am a "reader"
I mean, I can read fast and all, but I think it 
takes a lot for me to be interested in a book.
And I dont read as much as I would like,
and probably real "readers"
would not call me a reader.
( and I do have a late fee at the library, so, I dont go there anymore..)
Granted I do, LOVE with all of my heart and 
totally recommend, this series.


It has not been since reading the Harry Potter
series that I have stayed up til 3 am multiple nights 
to finish a book.
But Paranormalcy and Supernaturally,
were really, really, good. 
Here's a little book blip..

"New York Times bestsellers Paranormalcy and Supernaturally are available in stores everywhere! The third book in the trilogy, Endlessly, will be out in 2012.

Evie’s always thought of herself as a normal teenager, even though she works for the International Paranormal Containment Agency, her ex-boyfriend is a faerie, she’s falling for a shape-shifter, and she’s the only person who can see through paranormals’ glamours.
But Evie’s about to realize that she may very well be at the center of a dark faerie prophecy promising destruction to all paranormal creatures.

So much for normal."

Super creative, clean, and whimsical.
I think it helps that my friend
is the author.
But, just because she is my friend,
doesnt necessarily mean, I would recommend it.
But I totally do.


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, go ahead and make my day! I love comments and read every single one. If you have a question, I will reply! xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Set Your Price. Choose your Advertisers. Sign up for SocialSpark!