Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Detox Juice Recipe for Juicer

After going out for pizza with "friends"
(I say "friends", because real friends dont invite you
out for pizza. Real friends invite you out for water,
and *ahem* Zumba... you know who you are.)

I had to do a little detox.
So I whipped up this little recipe for the juicer.


2 Gala Apples
1 Cucumber
1 Broccoli Crown
2 Celery Stalks



It made just over 2 cups. Which was plenty
for me and one of my girlfriends.
It was a gorgeous color, which was probably
its saving grace, considering it tasted,
extremely, healthy.

Def a detox juice flavor.
Verry, celeryish and the broccoli was strong
too. You couldnt even taste the apples.
Coulda used a carrot or two, Im sure.

But hey we felt healthier, and that was 
really all that mattered.
(psychological or not)
But I dont think I will be making this again.
Not without carrots anyway.
Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for posting this! I've been wanting to do a detox for awhile. I can try this - it seems easy and I have all the ingredients!

    ReplyDelete

Please, go ahead and make my day! I love comments and read every single one. If you have a question, I will reply! xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Set Your Price. Choose your Advertisers. Sign up for SocialSpark!