Sunday, March 4, 2012

Sunday Confessions

Since its Sunday, I thought Id confess
to you guys a few things.

I love to vacuum, yet always forget how to spell it.
(insert spell check)
Theres just something about that instant gratification.
Disgusting, I know.

I rarely wear makeup. 
I love to get ready,
but since becoming a Mom, I rarely feel the 
daily need, and kinda like being able to rub my eyes
throughout the day.

I am a sucker for Reality TV shows.
But can't get myself to buy cable, just
so I can watch Real Housewives
on the night it actually airs.
So, for now, Hulu will suffice.

I dont always wash my face at night,
and totally should.

When I was a kid, I hated leftovers.
Being a Mom, I loooove them.
There is totally something to be said about 
making dinner once for 2 (or 3) days.

I change my living room around about as
often as I change my clothes.

And last but not least, my dining room table,
is my "craft room."
Unfortunately.

So, whats your confession??
Make it a good one!
Pin It

4 comments:

  1. Wow, you do have a lot of confessions!I guess one of my confessions would be that I don't wear makeup at home either and I love to change things around in my house as well. My husband is glad that the toilet is bolted down, because he is sure I would move that too. Thanks for visiting and your nice comments!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ummm I never wash my face lol. and im sure you look pretty 24-7

    ReplyDelete

Please, go ahead and make my day! I love comments and read every single one. If you have a question, I will reply! xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Set Your Price. Choose your Advertisers. Sign up for SocialSpark!