Thursday, May 17, 2012

Anthro Sale Alert: Spring Cleaning

Anthro is having a Spring Cleaning sale. And boy, will I take what they dont want. One mans trash. But lets get real. None of this is garbage. Here are a few of my favs under $50.

click images to shop sale




Crossed Latitudes Top
(the back is divine)



Manu Blouse



Amee Gossamer Top



Micro Striped Cardigan



Air-Born Cardigan



Collected Stitches Pullover



Basal Flounced Skirt



Madison Shorts

click images to shop sale



Gramercy Shades





Bordered Lobelia Bikini





Side-Perched Bikini





Yakima Bikini

click images to shop sale





Tiered Flounce Bikini





Spotty Bandeau Bikini





Vivacious Bikini





Watermelon Pulp Bikini





Plenteous Tiles Bikini

click images to shop sale
Happy Hunting!

Pin It

1 comment:

  1. I've never actually bought anything at anthro because I just never get myself to fork over money for good clothing even though I really should. Some of these under 50s might just do the trick for me. Totalyl love that blue frilly skirt- so sassy!

    new follower :)
    bonnie
    bonnielouisa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Please, go ahead and make my day! I love comments and read every single one. If you have a question, I will reply! xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Set Your Price. Choose your Advertisers. Sign up for SocialSpark!