Friday, June 29, 2012

Eclosbeauty Package Winner

Happy Friday Everyone!

Im so excited to announce that SABigler is our winner! SABigler, please send me your mailing address so I can send you your beauty package! Yay for winners, and free stuff! Im just going to go out on a limb here and say that I think we found our new hot topic items. Beauty stuff. I shoulda guessed you would all love that stuff. I promise from now on there will be more beauty stuff given away in the future.


In other news, I am going to be putting this, lovely shower curtain in the guest bath. It makes my heart happy. For a while I was thinking I wanted to decorate the new pad in a cape cod traditional style. But it just didn't feel right and I could never really get my mind wrapped around the idea. Then I decided I would decorate in a Restoration Hardware meets Anthropologie way. More life and color. As soon as I decided this, I have been so happy ever since. The ideas just flow and it feels SOOO right. Gettin Hus on board might be a little tricky but I excel at tricky.

It's super perfect. Who doesn't like life and color? I think the trick to good decorating is to make the permanent things in the space, neutrals and decorate with color and whimsy. I have all these great ideas, I can't wait to get started on and blog about, but all theses boxes keep clouding my vision. Ugh. Priorities...

With that being said, we will be making our way to the San Diego County Fair tonight. I don't know what it is about the overly priced deep fried oreos, rickety rides, scantily clad middle schoolers with their massive amounts of inappropriate PDA, mixed with the fear of possibly getting my purse stolen and the huge ordeal parking and riding is, that calls me back every year. But it's in my blood. I have been going practically my whole life. Even when we moved away, we would make sure to go visit CA during the time of the Fair. It feels wrong to not go. And I love it.

Also, ps. I totally just scored a practically brand new dryer from Craigslist. Its being sold for $100 for a fundraiser. Um steal...

Happy Friday is right!

Xoxo, Janean

 

Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Aww the fair. I miss it. And uh yeah, major score on the dryer. High five for that one!

    ReplyDelete

Please, go ahead and make my day! I love comments and read every single one. If you have a question, I will reply! xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Set Your Price. Choose your Advertisers. Sign up for SocialSpark!