Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Anthro Sale Alert: Sale-ier, 25% OFF Clearance

Today was a ridiculous day. It started out with me calling The Hus to see if he wanted to meet me and the babes at our spot. One of our minis is OBSESSED with planes. He frequents the military channel and watches all kinds of documentaries on Netflix. He can tell you all about planes and helicopters and thier names. Hes 3. Anyway, our spot that we meet at, is right behind a little local airport, right behind the landing strip. There are some buildings over there with a little park bench and table. We go about once a week. As I was getting ready, the itty bitty was waking from his nap.  I walked in the room to get him and was hit by a wall of stench. Poop had exploded out of his diaper and ALL over the crib. Lovely. I had about 30 minutes to clean this all up and then pack our pick-nick lunch. Mind you, I hadnt done my make up yet, my hair was wet, and I was lucky I had clothes on. At that point I had to sacrifice something. Mascara in the car it was, and I threw the babe in the shower, bundled up his poop bedding and clothes and tossed them in the wash, made lunch and a bottle and we were on our way. Lunch went great, then after lunch, I was going to go to the property management for our condo to get our pool keys. We hadnt got them, since buying the place, and we didnt receive any when we bought it. Our community has 2 pools so I had to go to 2 separate places, that I had no idea where they were. Finally, I found out after going to one, that the other was actually right by the airport that I was just at all afternoon. So I had to back track, then as Im calling the company to let them know Im on my way,  I get transferred, aka hung up on, about 3 different times and finally I got through to someone. By that time, my kids had fallen asleep in the car and the girl that was in charge of my community, wasnt even "in". Really people? This is just ridiculous after harassing the people a little and telling them I had tried to call all afternoon and I needed these keys before the 4th of July, tomorrow, they obliged to just give me the keys and have me sign for them. Whew. What a nightmare. So I woke up the kids, dragged them around the building complex trying to find the suite, and got those darned pool keys. Then when The Hus got home from work, he started on the faucet that had a leak and turned off the water so he could fix it. I was just about to start the dishwasher and possibly bath a child or two. Oh and by then, dinner was not looking like it was gonna happen. We went to pick something up and then the guy at the register tells us "Oh, sorry. Its telling me to call the bank." Great. Come to find out, while Hus was in China for work, his credit card number was stolen.... Ha. Jokes on us right?
The good thing about this day is, that this email came to me to today from Anthropologie:
  

Not, that I can buy anything right now, with the credit card being out of order... but I can still salivate.
Heres some favs

Remember these numbers are PRE extra 25% Off. Prices reflected at check out. So take 25% Off the price you see! Yay!
 

$39.95


$49.95


$39.95


$39.95



$29.95



$29.95


$39.95


$19.95


$49.95


$19.95


$19.95


$19.95


$19.95


$29.95


$9.95


$19.95

And those are just a few of the sale items. Click on the images to shop the rest of the sale!
Happy Hunting!

xoxo, Janean



Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, go ahead and make my day! I love comments and read every single one. If you have a question, I will reply! xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Set Your Price. Choose your Advertisers. Sign up for SocialSpark!