Monday, September 17, 2012

Weekend Wardrobe

What I wore to church today was inspired by 800 degree weather and the desire to not sweat my guts out at church. A blue and white flowy comfy skirt, I got like 8 years ago, at T.J. Maxx, I believe. Some blue and white striped sling backs from my brides maid ensemble when I was in a wedding for the B.F. Ya know, come to think of it, I have been quite lucky with my bridesmaids outfits. All super cute. Thanks ladies. Paired with a shirt you have seen before, and I quite LOVE. From H&M in the exercise section. Speaking of H&M, I just went there and bought a slew of baby gifts and then had to get a few items for my wee ones as well. Honestly, for boy babes, the & just cant be beat. Awesome style for steal prices. I am so lucky to have one super close to my house, next to Urban Outfitters, across the parking lot from Anthro. Lets just say that I could live at that shopping center.. Moving on & wiping saliva off of my face. Who knew I would be so in love with shopping? Oh wait, I did. Ok, for real, moving on. Last but not least, this outfit needed some shine. So I threw on my Anthro, geo necklace and walked out the door. Man, kids love that thing! As, do I, for an entirely different reason. Why do my kids have to have such expensive taste? Literally. All my jewelry and cell phones have become chew toys. Yeah, I know chew toys are for dogs, but lets get real, having a kid is like having a puppy. They chew on shoes, ruin the furniture, spread poop through out the house, whine to go outside all day, scream when someone knocks on the door and make your life crazy if you dont take them on a walk. But both are just so darn stinking cute, that we love them! Anyways, thanks to The Hus for taking the pics. He hates doing it, but loves me. Oh the sacrifices we make for love.  Ps, how do you guys feel about my hair? I dont actually mind the roots, should I grow them out and do a little ombre? Up side to ombre: its cheap and the up keep is pretty much non existent. The down side: is ombre totally out? Do I really want to jump on the trend? Tell me your thoughts!


 






 Shirt: H&M, Shoes: Fiona, Necklace: Anthropologie, Skirt: T.J. Maxx

xoxo, Janean

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, go ahead and make my day! I love comments and read every single one. If you have a question, I will reply! xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Set Your Price. Choose your Advertisers. Sign up for SocialSpark!